Twinkle, twinkle little bats How I wonder what you're at Brooch
© C.A.B. Fayre - This is a C.A.B. Fayre ORIGINAL design.
"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
How I wonder what you're at!
Up above the world you fly,
Like a tea tray in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
How I wonder what you're at!"
Pin these little guys to practically anything: clothes, purses, bags, scarves, hats, hair accessories, belts, wedding bouquets, curtains, wreaths, etc!
This brooch may be absolutely perfect for October but it can easily be worn all year round by anyone with a love for these amazing little dark loving creatures! The brooch features a silhouette of a small group of 4 bats and got it's name from a poem recited by the Mad Hatter in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
(Also available in custom sizes, just message us!)
These little guys are made of either 1/8" thick Acrylic, 1/16" thick Acrylic, or 1/8" thick Wood Laminate depending on the color you select. They are available in these colors (see color chart):
1/8" Thick Acrylic NEW DELUXE COLORS (these colors cost $2.00 extra)
- Purple Opaque
- Bright Peach
- Barbie Pink
- Cotton Candy Pink
1/8" Thick Acrylic
- Light Grey
- Bubble Gum Pink
- Candy Apple Red
- Sunset Orange
- Canary Yellow
- Shamrock Green
- Sky Blue
- Dark Blue
1/16" Thick Acrylic
- Neon Hot Pink (White sides, back, and center engraved oval)
- Neon Lime Green (White sides, back, and center engraved oval)
- Neon Yellow (White sides, back, and center engraved oval)
- Copper Metallic (Black sides, back, and center engraved oval)
- Silver Metallic (Black sides, back, and center engraved oval)
- Gold Metallic (Black sides, back, and center engraved oval)
1/8" Thick Wood Laminate
- Maple Wood (Light)
- Cherry Wood (Medium)
- Walnut Wood (Dark)
- with purchase of $40+ (before shipping) you will get a free jewelry cleaning cloth to keep your C.A.B. Fayre jewelry looking shiny plus fingerprint, smudge, and scratch free!
- with purchase of $60+ (before shipping) you will get a free small piece of jewelry such as a little brooch or adjustable ring.
★FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING★
on orders $100+ being shipped within the United States
Enter this code at checkout: SHIP100
★FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING★
on orders $150+ being shipped outside of the United States
Enter this code at checkout: SHIP150
🎁 Is this going to be a gift you are giving? If so would you like to include a little message in the package? We can do that for you! Just let us know what you would like it to say in the "note to seller" section of the checkout process and at NO extra charge we will include an elegant laser engraved/cut black cardstock note card with your message handwritten in metallic silver ink
💗 Our acrylic & wood pieces are made to withstand normal wear & tear but can be broken when not worn with care 💗
WE SHIP ALL ORDERS VIA THE USPS
★ We offer both First Class and Priority shipping methods, select which method you'd like at checkout
★ ESTIMATED USPS FIRST CLASS DELIVERY TIMES:
- U.S. Domestic: about 2-5 Business Days
- International: average delivery time is 2-4 weeks. This is an average. While some may arrive faster, we have seen some packages take a month or 2 to arrive depending on if they get stuck in customs.
★ ESTIMATED USPS PRIORITY DELIVERY TIMES:
- U.S. Domestic: about 1-3 Business Days
- International: about 6-10 Business Days
★ All packages will include a tracking number (both Domestic & International)
★ WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LOST IN THE MAIL
★ Please read the "Shipping & Policies" section of our store before making a purchase★
This is a C.A.B. Fayre exclusive item
We created the design and do the laser cutting in house!
All of our pieces are C.A.B. Fayre original designs that are copyrighted and it's STRICTLY forbidden to copy or re-produce this item!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We offer custom designs just message us for more details